GES Selected for Kentucky Pacesetter's Award
Program Recognizes high performing second-stage businesses in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
Georgetown, KY and Austin, TX (April 3, 2012) - GES is proud to announce that they have been selected as a winner of the Kentucky Pacesetter's Award for 2012.
Small businesses are the livelihood of Kentucky. They spur economic growth, employ citizens, generate tax revenues and strengthen communities. The contributions and achievements of the entrepreneurs like Kenny Gravitt the CEO of GES, their employees, families and communities deserve to be recognized and celebrated.
The Pacesetter Business Recognition Program recognizes high performing second-stage businesses that are producing innovative products, increasing sales, creating jobs and serving communities of the Commonwealth.
Recipients of the award demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on employee and sales growth, entrepreneurial leadership, sustainable competitive advantage and additional notable factors that showcase the company’s success.
More information regarding this event can also be found in The Lane Report.
ABOUT KENTUCKY PACESETTERS
The Pacesetter Business Recognition Program recognizes high performing second-stage businesses that are producing innovative products, increasing sales, creating jobs and serving communities of the Commonwealth. Winners will be selected based on their intent and capacity to grow based on two or more of the following categories:
- Growth in number of employees
- Increase in sales and/or unit volume
- Innovativeness of the product or service
- Response to adversity
- Employee engagement and commitment
- Contribution by the nominee to aid community-oriented projects
- Other criteria contributing to the business' success
This exclusive award is presented to companies changing the economic landscape of Kentucky who meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Privately held and headquartered in Kentucky
- In business for three or more years
- Employ six or more full-time equivalent employees, including the owner
- Annual sales meet or exceed $500,000.00
- Demonstrate an intent and capacity to grow
Businesses selected to for the Pacesetter Business Recognition Program will receive:
- A video showcasing the business and it’s success
- Invitation to the Recognition Ceremony at the Capitol Rotunda and Invitation to a private luncheon
- An award inscribed with their company’s name
- Profile of their company will be featured in a commemorative program magazine
- Customized media releases announcing the award
This If you have any questions regarding the Pacesetter Business Recognition Program please contact Sarah Magargee at 859.257.7661.
Global Environmental Services, with facilities in Georgetown, KY and Austin, TX, is the seventh largest electronics recycler in North America. GES partners with major OEMs, government entities, corporations (large and small of all industries), and significantly with the community to deliver world class services.
Our line of services includes electronics recycling, asset recovery, secure data destruction, IT equipment refurbishment and remarketing, printer/copier fleet installation and removals and a wide array of print and copier hardware and software solutions including managed print.
GES certifications include:
ISO 9001(Quality) Certificate,
ISO 14001(Environmental) Certificate,
OHSAS 18001(Health and Safety) Certificate
GES R2 Certification
GES eSteward Certification
For More Information Contact:
Global Environmental Services, LLC